Holy cow. I just ordered 1,268 wedding photos from Kodak Gallery. That’s one thousand two hundred and sixty eight photos. My brain hurts from all the uploading!
I am finally doing this five months after my wedding, just when I thought I was fully recovered from a rough case of Post Nuptual Depression (PND). Talk about bringing back my symptoms:
- Failure to thrive in non-tropical environment, check!
- Extreme pangs of loneliness from missing friends and family, check!
- Feelings of worthlessness over lack of things to stress out over, check!
- Unending desire to repeat the past like some sort of Groundhog Day-esque stunt, check!
- Sense of hopelessness that no other life event will ever compare and the best of life is now behind me, check!
The only cure is to share more photos.
Did I ever mention how we did this really cool canyon zip line thingie? It was great bonding for our guests so that by the time the actual wedding came we were all BFFs
I miss my college roomies
My bouquet fell to the floor, but was rescued shortly thereafter
Me and my dad, after burning 67,000 calories dancing and taking, uhhhh, several tequila shots
My blog got a shoutout in the toast by the best man, which is why I look really embarrassed here
This is how we spent our days, aka Why everyone should have a destination wedding:
When I die they are going to write this on my tombstone: “Do I have anything in my teeth?”
Everyone should have a honeymoon once a year, AT LEAST
Whew, that was fun! Only 1,259 more to go…. (just kidding, I’ll spare you the rest. I have to go back into PND rehab anyway.)Tweet