We are celebrating the holidays super low-key around here this year. I’m just not feeling very merry or jolly, y’know? But that doesn’t mean a little retail therapy can’t help improve the mood a bit. Here are 13 gift ideas for you, or the 30-ish year old lady in your life who likes Etsy and pretty accessories.
(1) personalized pendant necklace w/ gemstone – $31 on sale through Monday. I bought one of these with a little M on it and simply adore it.
(2) 2012 desk calendar – $16. I don’t have this exact calendar, but I have something similar (now sold out) and it’s delightful on my otherwise drab desk.
(3) narwhal love print – $20. Sort of an inside joke in this house. But it’s cute even if you don’t get the joke.
(4) cat ball - $79. Howie has a cat ball. Howie loves his cat ball. Your cat is probably now jealous of Howie.
(5) handwritten address stamp – $52. A bit spendy but oh, so pretty!
to look pretty
(8) essie school of hard knocks nail polish – $8. It’s green with lots of gray in it, and it’s amazing.
(9) sephora eucalyptus cuticle oil – $12. Adding this product to at-home manicures makes salon manicures pretty much unnecessary, so really I’m saving you money. Credit goes to my sister-in-law for this find.
(11) florence + the machine / ceremonials – $15. This album motivated me to clean my room this weekend. Anyone who knows me in real life knows this is a big deal.
(12) eco yoga mat – $54. Something to excite the new yogini in me.
(13) canvas storage bins – $28-$48. Maybe I’d be better at cleaning my room if I had a couple of these.
I’d love to hear which of these items you want the most, or what else you’re buying this holiday season.