Whoa, kiddos. I’ve made it to 33 weeks, I’ve been on couch rest for three weeks already, and I’ll have these babies one way or another in less than 33 days. How about I give you an update in threes?
3 Biggest Complaints
– My hips are KILLING me. The worst part about this is that sleeping/laying down makes the pain worse. And yet, I need to be laying down most of the time. Oy.
– I have all this new skin (thanks, stretch marks) that’s really raw and sensitive.
– Cankles and swelling all over. Related: I seem to have developed carpal tunnel in my hands and wake up feeling like I have rigor mortis in my fingers.
3 Things About Baby A
– He weighs a bit more than 4 pounds.
– He is breech and doesn’t seem interested in flipping around anytime soon.
– He is the only baby who will show his face for the ultrasound ladies. It’s a darn cute face!
3 Things about Baby B
– He weighs right around 4 pounds, but is about 10% smaller than his brother.
– He makes up for his smallness by being a karate-parkour-gymnastics-yoga baby, oh my.
– He is laying