Sweet little Teddy:
- Still looks like a preemie peanut to me (but he’s grown out of preemie outfits).
- Smiles in his sleep. (I know these aren’t “real” smiles but they are adorable.)
- Is better than Holden at breastfeeding right now.
Cute little Holden:
- Makes an awful lot of billy goat grunting sounds, forcing me to call him Billy Goat all day long.
- Is looking more like a normal, chubby newborn than a preemie.
- Has his eyes open a lot more every day. His eyes seem to be getting more blue and less gray.
- Still looks just like his dad.
- Have gained more than half a pound from their birth weight. Chubsters!
- Are more awake each day.
- Are the most excellent snugglers ever.
- Sometimes have a tiny snore when they sleep, which slays me.
- Have cute little belly buttons and no more stumps.
Although no one wants their babies to be premature, I feel so happy to have spent the last three weeks with these little dudes. I know they won’t always be little and snuggly so I am soaking up all the sweet moments.