brooklyn college mental health counseling medsnoprescriptiononline.com weight loss plans pills

January 26, 2013 · filed under domestic, home, pretty things, twins

twin nursery reveal

When my mom was here last week we were able to tidy up the nursery and take pictures so I can finally post about it here. My vision for the room was to have a lot of different textures (wood, linen, metal, etc.), and a palette of neutrals with pops of color (mostly aqua blues, yellows, and greens). I’ve posted below each photo where the items are from. I’d love to hear what you think!

(As a refresher, here is what the room used to look like after we first moved in, and here is what it looked like over the years

January 26, 2013 2:32 pm

What a great nursery. I’m sure the boys love it!!

2. Lyndell
    January 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Gorgeous :) I love the narwhale print and the quilts. My poor Rosie is still waiting for her room to be finished.

3. Suzanne
    January 26, 2013 4:12 pm

So sweet <3 Beautiful babies and beautiful space!!

4. Kandi
    January 26, 2013 4:58 pm

It is gorgeous! I’ll have to reference this post when I need to put a nursery together in the future.

January 26, 2013 6:32 pm

I must admit that the sunburst mirror makes me a little nervous as a mother, someday when they are wild toddlers it might hurt coming down on their heads. But I think this room is lovely! One of your most fully realized home decor visions!

6. Emily
    January 27, 2013 4:37 am

Love the tributes to Miller and your matching little twinsies chilling in their cribs. Ooh, and that mobile. Gorgeous space! I also liked repurposing things I already had for the baby’s room. Also, ikea is AWESOME!

January 27, 2013 9:10 pm

It looks great, lady! And I love that you’ve got a bit of Miller in there too. <3

January 28, 2013 10:41 am

The room is beautiful. And I love the babies in the chair and then in cribs as the photos moved around the room.

The tributes to Miller really touched my heart.

9. BirdieDorf
    January 28, 2013 11:45 am

I am glad the DD kitty made the cut …Or just remained:) I really like the mobile and how high it is- it can be a fixture. Abey will want to touch it when he visits!

January 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Gorgeous! You should totally submit this to Apartment Therapy’s nursery and kid’s room showcase: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ohdeedoh-nursery-and-childrens-74428

11. Alissa - MissC
    January 28, 2013 5:02 pm

That rug and chair are to die for! I love the neutral colors and how you paired new and old. That is my favorite style. I also love how it’s not too baby so it can grow with them. Good job!

12. Angela Noelle
    January 29, 2013 9:09 am

Just wonderful :) I love that there’s a piece of their brother in there too–so beautiful.

January 29, 2013 4:32 pm

oh i love it! and that boat mobile is absolutely precious. nicely done, the boys have a great room :)