A quick update on my little loves…
- Just tonight we started calling him Little Buddha because he is getting fatter than Holden. At their two month checkup, Teddy weighed one ounce more than Holden, but I bet he gets farther ahead by their next checkup.
- This boy LOVES to eat! He also doesn’t always know when to stop, which means spit up everywhere. Fun times!
- His love for eating means he is once again the better breastfeeder. During the day today, he got almost no milk from a bottle — perhaps his best day yet!
- Still loves his pacifier.
- Likes it when you sing to him, especially the Clemson fight song (according to his father : ) )
- Makes such fun faces. His grin is just killer. His eyes and eyebrows are so expressive.
- He’s my “squeaky wheel” — he lets you know when he want something, and it’s usually milk or a pacifier. Sometimes in the late afternoons and evenings he just needs a little extra help falling asleep for a nap.
- Is so mellow. If he cries, I figure he must really be sad, because it doesn’t happen much.
- Has the sweetest little grin. I mean, just look at that sweet little cherub face! I love him.
- Will just stare into my eyes for the longest time. And then I melt.
- Sometimes finishes his bottle, and sometimes doesn’t. He likes to eat but he isn’t quite as demanding about it as Teddy.
- Is totally growing a mullet beneath his bald spot in the back of his head.