1. I think I have an idea of what to do with my photos. I put some on flickr, put some on smugmug, and at the end of the year, I’ll make a pretty book at blurb. But what should I do with videos? Right now I capture short videos on my iPhone…and that’s it. Should I learn iMovie, string clips together, and make mini home videos? Should I burn them to DVD or publish them to YouTube? What works for your family, with long-term preservation in mind, but also maximizing short-term sharing of cool videos with family and friends?
1b. Aside from photos and videos, what else should I be doing to document life with these babies, either for me or for them? I’m not a traditional journaler, and I don’t have a baby book for either of them. Should I? For those of you with kids who are a little bit older, what are you glad you did when they were little?
2. My SIL and I are going to make some freezer meals together every few weeks. What is your most favorite make-ahead freezer meal?
3. Do you live in DC? If so, will you check out my friend Elissa Silverman’s campaign for City Council at Large? Elissa is super smart and would be an amazing public servant. I’m going to be co-hosting a meet and greet for her, so if you’d like to learn more, let me know. The special election is April 23rd. http://www.elissa2013.com/
4. Are you on Twitter or Instagram? If you are, and I don’t follow you already (that you know of), will you tell me your twitter/instagram name so I can follow you there? I love the blog but I find twitter especially to be much more fun in terms of actually having a conversation. I completely stink at replying to blog comments and emails.
5. This is not a question. Just a photo of toppling babies in outfits I describe as “prison jumpsuit chic.”
6. Fill in the blank: _______________ is just totally amazeballs/rocking my world/the best thing ever. Bonus points if it’s something I’ve never heard of before.
Thank you, friends! Can’t wait to read your answers.Tweet