I’m try to resist wailing about how my babies cannot possibly be FOUR months old already. Alas, it is true.
- Are finally starting to grow some hair, at least on top. Still baldies on the sides/back. Holden’s is lighter and in some lighting looks a bit strawberry. Teddy’s is kind of a dark blond.
- Have very blue eyes.
- Smile at all us all the time, especially in the mornings.
- Love to kick their legs.
- Have started “talking” to us.
- Are sleeping consistently from about 10:30pm to 6:00am. Amazing!
- Like to snuggle with their lovey blankets.
- Love it when we sing songs to them, so I pretty much make up songs all day long. Sometimes about poop.
- Can grasp some of his toys. He loves the plastic links, the winkel, and the skwish toys.
- Is still mellow and happy.
- Is getting some chunky leg rolls.
- Likes to watch the TV, which means that his dad will sadly probably have to turn it off soon.
- Smiles with a big wide open mouth.
- Loves to nap in my arms.
- Has very few nicknames. One is Hambone. Sometimes I call him my love bunny. Mostly it’s just Baby Holden.
- Discovered ceiling fans and fell in love. He will sometimes moan with happiness when he sees one.
- Is most definitely bigger than his brother – we will see how much bigger at their appointment next week.
- Loves Sophie le giraffe.
- Is still is happy or fussy or animated at all times.
- Sticks out his tongue at his dad.
- Smiles with a cute, face-scrunching, lip-curling grin.
- Seems to have acquired a lot of nicknames: Tedward, Tedster, Tedmeister, Winston Butterball, Teddy Westside, Teddy Bear, Chubster, etc.
The best news of the day is that the boys have a new baby cousin born today, Wesley (Wes)! They get to fly home to meet him in just two weeks. My parents sure got an explosion of grandsons, didn’t they?