brooklyn college mental health counseling medsnoprescriptiononline.com weight loss plans pills

January 5, 2014 · filed under life

2013: the year of the move

I’m using the questions revised by RA for my look back at 2013.

Previously: 2012,

1. Janet
    January 6, 2014 12:39 am

Bay Area! Yay! Would love to met up if you have time! (This is the Janet formerly known as pretty green girl). :) Happy New Year!

2. Aly (@breathegently)
    January 6, 2014 2:19 am

What a big year you have had! I’d come drink sangria with you if I lived closer. :(

January 6, 2014 11:32 am

I love that you set out your intention to move and made it happen! I mean, I still miss you guys, but this is what you wanted, and YOU DID IT. YES.

Yaaay, new house! Can we get a tour?

If you want to rediscover books, I am happy to make recommendations. :)

4. Erika
    January 6, 2014 11:48 am

“Life is much more complicated than what you see or read on the internet.”

For real. In personal ways and in the listicle crap that is always on facebook. Hang in there!!

5. Elaine
    January 6, 2014 2:28 pm

I like sangria. That is all.

6. BirdieDorf
    January 6, 2014 2:43 pm

You paid it forward with me a lot this year! I feel a debt of gratitude. LOVE.

January 6, 2014 3:54 pm

If you’re in the Bay Area between feb 6-14…we’ll be there, too!

do you hope 2014 will be a little boring? i mean, you’ve been living in a whirlwind the last few years. i want to travel and simplify, but also lead a boring life for a bit!

8. Feisty Harriet
    January 6, 2014 5:46 pm

Oh man, life and Pinterest do NOT MATCH UP EVER! And, frankly, that’s probably how it is supposed to be. The complicated parts of our lives are rarely the parts we want to (or are able) to splash around the Interwebs.

2013 has been a huge year for you! Hoping 2014 brings happiness, joy, and sangria!

9. Lauren Eberspacher
    January 6, 2014 11:15 pm

I loved this post and the questions! What a fun way to reflect on the past year! And I too wish I lived close enough to come over for some sangria!

Here is the link to my questions: http://theeberspachers.blogspot.com/2014/01/reflections-of-2013.html

10. Alissa S
    January 6, 2014 11:46 pm

You have had one heck of a year. SO productive. I am also very proud of you for the breastfeeding, raising TWO boys, making a big move, and traveling. I didn’t do any of that – zip. Okay, well I did try to BF and pumped for a few months, but not like you were able to. I hope your year is everything you hope for. I am with you on losing weight. I have already made a dent, but I have a long way to go. We can do it!

January 13, 2014 2:48 pm

If you make Sangria, I’ll come over to your house and help you drink it (as long as it’s after April 12).

Good luck on the job front! Transitioning back to work was hard for me at first, but in the long run I know it was the best thing for both me and Alexander. I hope you find something that’s both satisfying and compatible with your home life.

I finally got around to answering these questions on my blog yesterday.