brooklyn college mental health counseling medsnoprescriptiononline.com weight loss plans pills

June 17, 2014 · filed under pretty things

annual birthday wishlist

My birthday is coming up next week and if there’s one thing I’ve learned about getting older, it’s that my taste gets more expensive every year : )

I don’t expect to get most of these things for my birthday, but heck, it’s called a wishlist for a reason. Maybe what I should do is ask for lottery tickets, win millions, and then buy all the things with my winnings!

swimshirt

Rash Guard. Since I will probably go to the pool 4,000 times this summer with the boys, I need this swim shirt to protect my Nordic skin from the sun.

birks

Birkenstocks. My beloved flip flops completely disintegrated recently and I think I’m going to jump on the bandwagon

1. Kandi
    June 18, 2014 6:49 am

I love that your list is basically for only outdoor items. It makes me wish I had a nice yard with a patio but my backyard at my townhouse is pretty small and slopes. At least I have a nice deck… that will likely need to be refinished in the next few years.
    Happy early birthday!

2. alissa s
    June 18, 2014 9:12 am

Mostly for someone to fix my hot tub and buy me a new laptop so I can blog outside. Sigh.

June 18, 2014 9:17 am

lovely list! and best of all you now live in a place where you WANT to be outside all summer! no mosquitoes, no humidity. Can I request those two things for my birthday wish list? :)
    I love those chairs, but not sure about them with that table. I’m all about weird combinations but I feel like with that heavy table, something like a Tolix chair or lucite ghost chair would be a nice contrast.

June 18, 2014 1:40 pm

I’m not sure I’m wishing for much this summer (sanity preserved?).

Come fall, though, new furniture for the new house.

5. Feisty Harriet
    June 18, 2014 4:03 pm

I love love LOVE that rash guard! (Hello, skin-the-color-of-alfredo-sauce!)

And your patio accoutrements are giving me major porch envy. Swoon!

June 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Now I just want to find someone with a fire pit and cuddle up in a blanket outside. Summer really is the best. I hope you get at least one of these lovely things for your birthday, hurray birthdays!

7. Alison
    June 20, 2014 11:32 am

I loved my blue plastic Birks! Are they cool again? I guess it has been 20 years, about time. :) I loved the dining chairs you had, are they not working? Happy Almost Birthday.